On 3/20/11 2:23 PM, edward cawley wrote:
Solved part of my problem, I had left a little bit of code from
setting up a Windows standalone which put /system/ into the global,
deleted the code and it OK now but I still can't set the breakpoint
to debug the stack. I think this happened once before and I found a
execution error with a handler on another card. Is there an easy way
to check where? Any other ideas?

Put the breakpoint on the line before or the line after the one that doesn't work. There are a few IDE-related calls that ignore breakpoints. The only workaround is to break on a different line.