On 4 Apr 2011, at 13:36, Trevor DeVore wrote:

> On Sun, Apr 3, 2011 at 3:50 AM, Maarten Koopmans <maarten.koopm...@gmail.com
>> wrote:
>
>> I there a way to have LIvecode do PUT and DELETE via http/https,
>> hopefully witj digest authentication? So you can use the UI tools to
>> integrate with REST services? I see great chanches here :-)
>>

> PUT and DELETE arel supported by libURL.

Now I feel embarrassed. :-)

Please ignore my earlier mail. Don't know what I was thinking.

The only comment I can add is that PUT and DELETE for http were never
extensively tested when added to libUrl. This was because so few http servers
support these commands. The "Method not allowed" response that Trevor shows in
his other mail is typical for most servers.

Dave