On 5/2/11 12:09 AM, Scott Morrow wrote:
I am using a "2 finger touch" event to call a HUD panel (thanks,
René!) in iOS. This seemed to work well until I tried it on a card
that also had a UIScrollView object.  When the scroller is present I
can only get the first touch.  I'm testing for the first and second
touch inside of a button which is outside of the scroller.  Is there
a property of the scroller I'm setting incorrectly? Thanks!

Have you tried version 4.6.1? There were some bugs in the scroller that got fixed with that version. Also, if you are already using that version, play with canCancelTouches and cancelTouches to adjust the behavior.