On 5/2/11 7:32 PM, Andrew Kluthe wrote:
I should have been more clear. I am looking to develop a small
livecode standalone that does this easily. Installing php or python
on a system isn't really what I am looking for. I am trying to make
this incredibly simple for non-technical people.

Installing imagemagick on install of the program might work, but
ideally I am looking to clean the image data in livecode only. I
would prefer the user didn't have to install my program, instead just
run it from a single standalone.

You can import the image, and then re-export it as jpeg. The engine will decompress the original and strip the exif data. When you export, you may lost some quality, but it may not be noticable.