Use the dgText property. You can operate on this data in a script, and then
reset.

Craig Newman

-----Original Message-----
From: Van Brollini <analog_t...@runbox.com>
To: use-livecode@lists.runrev.com
Sent: Thu, Jun 2, 2011 5:26 am
Subject: Datagrids & arrays

I have a datagrid with 1250 rows and 28 columns.
The first 13 columns are data to be operated on. The last 15 columns are where
the calculations are to be placed.

I have gone through the datagrid manual and it is still fuzzy on how to get
data
OUT of the datagrid to do the calculations and then place the answers back INTO
the datagrid.

Any examples on how to this available?

Thanks