On Jun 10, 2011, at 3:43 AM, James Hurley wrote

Is there something I am missing? Spotlight doesn't appear to index my scripts and I have everything checked in the Mac OS Spotlight Preferences.

All versions of Rev and LC do not make the scripts or field data available for spotlight indexing. You need to code something that writes your scripts to one or more '.txt' files that would include the stack name, etc Of course, since you are writing you own info export, you could add some good meta data, such as field names or project title, custom property contents, image names, etc. You could even export a jpg screen shot, then...

a short Applescript could write to the Finder comments of the stack file and jpg file, and comments get spotlight indexed for all apps. This means you could use Spotlight, QuickView, & Coverflow to scan your projects in the Finder.

I don't know the limits for Finder comment lines or chars.

Hope this helps

Jim Ault
Las Vegas