Hi folks,
I'm having a little trouble with search terms for sorting the web page that
will contain my project revlet...

I want to place a little floating widget part-way down the right margin of the
web page that stays put vertically wrt the browser window as the lengthy,
underlying page contents is scrolled vertically. I'm not sure if this means the
div is following the scroll or ignoring it but the desired behaviour wrt
scrolling is like the 'Free Trial' and 'What's New' images on www.runrev.com

Is this ignore/follow vertical scroll behaviour settable via CSS (if so, can
someone please name the guilty tag so I can Google it) or do I need to look at
Javascript & jQuery?

Oh, if it's matters, the div won't be just an image container, it is destined
to contain dynamic content managed via Javascript and use a couple of jQuery
functions - but I'll learn about them once I have a box to house the content!
Best,
Keith..