I figured out what the problem is but I can't figure out a workaround.

I call an applescript embedded in a field on the preOpenCard Card script.
   do field "blahblah" as applescript

Is there a way to kick my app to the front? I even tried to run an AppleScript
to active the program but that doesn't work either.

Any ideas?

Bill Vlahos