Hi Alex,

If you report this in the QCC we'll investigate it. If you could upload the
stack that is demonstrating the problem at your end that will help us a
great deal.

Warm regards,

Ben

On 4 July 2011 05:25, Alex Shaw <a...@harryscollar.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Just tried on a Windows 7 machine. Works ok.
>
> This is definitely a XP-only issue.
>
> Anyone recording audio on XP successfully? If not, I will bugzilla it.
>
> regards
> alex
>

> On 4/07/11 12:39 AM, Alex Shaw wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> I'm having a similar problem recording sound on Windows XP with updated
>> quicktime.
>>
>> Using the standard "record sound file "test.wav", works fine on OSX but
>> the resulting file when recorded on XP is high pitched & out of tempo.
>>
>> Is there a special setting needed for XP? Have tried various record rates
>> but to no avail.
>>
>> regards
>> alex
>>
>> On 19/03/11 11:47 PM, Martin Meili wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> I've got  a soud recording problem on Windows XP with LiveCode 4.5.3.
>>>
>>> The command works fine on Mac OSX, both in the stackfile mode and the
>>> standalone mode.
>>>
>>> On Windows it doesn't work neither in the stackfile mode nor the
>>> standalone mode. I doesn't matter whether I work on my Mac or my Dell
>>> windows computer - I've got on both platforms the same problem: "record
>>> sound" doesn't work on Windows.
>>>
>>>  If I open the stack with Revolution 4.0 and do the stadalone-build, I
>>> get a working Standalone for Windows which does the "record sound" command
>>> correctly.
>>>
>>> Anybody there who knows about the problem (bug??)?
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>> Martin

Benjamin Beaumont . RunRev Ltd

LiveCode Product Manager
mail : 25a Thistle Street Lane South West, Edinburgh, EH2 1EW
email : b...@runrev.com
company : +44(0) 845 219 89 23
fax : +44(0) 845 458 8487
web : www.runrev.com