Dear all of you, - Richard, Richmond and the rest of the users of this list -
as you may have seen I have tried to get an idea (an offer!) of what it may
cost - what one would have to pay - for an app or some other solution to the
problem of making "HC easily portable to LC and thereby accessible «to the rest
of us" again?». Not having got any answer I give it one more try.
Regards - Ingar