The change I made is in the Script Editor which is not related to the message
box. It’s a UX/performance issue that I’ve fixed. Nothing related to crashing
at all. More of a difference in opinion I guess. My way is much better — for me
anyways :-) I’m betting others will agree though.

 I’ve not looked at the message box at all. I’m obsessed with the Script Editor
specifically. Not sure the message box was designed for unusually large text
being pasted in either. I suspect there is a limit to the number of characters
in the field being pasted into. Before you paste the text in get a character
count of the text. It would be helpful in your case to determine just how big
is too big.

Bob