On 1/31/19 11:03 AM, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode wrote:
That's similar to the handlers I'm using but they all fail because no mouseUp or touchEnd messages are ever sent if you are over a native scroller. The issue isn't with the calculations, it's because the app is never informed thar the swipe has completed.

I'll try fiddling with touchMove again, but the message isn't sent consistently on slow hardware and sometimes fails.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jac...@hyperactivesw.com