When one of my students tried to use grab me command in a mouseDown handler on
a SVG widget, some strange things happened. In run-mode, the script did not
work as expected. The widget would not move with the mouse. When switching back
to edit mode, the widget started to move with the mouse once the cursor entered
the rect of the stack. It was impossible to put down the widget afterwards.

The same thing happened when we tried to make the widget follow the mouse in a
mouseMove handler. Has anyone else come across this?

Best regards
Tore Nilsen