I am really at a loss when it comes to relayering groups. I read the dictionary
on relayerGroupControls and it appears to me while reading it that if you set
it to false, you can relayer groups by bringing forward or sending backward and
it won't become a part of another group. In fact,  the opposite is happening,
and when I fix it one of the two groups that got merged ends up all the way in
front.

Can someone tell me again what to do to prevent relayering from jacing up my
discreet groups??

Bob S