Just reading the possibilities looks awesome already. Have to check it out.

Op 20-3-2019 om 19:45 schreef Jacques Hausser via use-livecode:
I had a dream…now it’s real ! Thanks !

Jacques

Le 20 mars 2019 à 19:40, Mark Wieder via use-livecode
<use-livecode@lists.runrev.com> a écrit :

On 3/20/19 11:31 AM, Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode wrote:
Thanks for this great enhancement.
The rename handler is something i would have needed yesterday... Took me some
time, but with your enhancement i would have been just some clicks and some
typing.
Ah... sorry about that... I was going to release it yesterday, but the "Go
Back" feature needed a bit more tweaking.

--
Mark Wieder
ahsoftw...@gmail.com

Prof. Jacques Hausser