My thinking is to ask what visual impact if any would having the extra
attributes have? Is there a scenario where the graphs would be created so small
that the extras would be visually unappealing? Also, I think less to start with
is better, because adding more features makes the end user feel like he's
getting a bonus!

I agree that I would go with option A for the default. But I'd also have somewhere a "fill in some reasonable defaults for me" checkbox as the next step toward fully customizing the output.

--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftw...@gmail.com