Hi Matthias,

Oh, I see now.  This is only for version 9.0.3 that is permanent.
It doesn’t apply to LiveCode 10 or beyond whenever they
come out.

"Everything you need to get your data driven apps off the ground. One year of
LiveCloud Rain tier, a permanent 9.0.3 LiveCode Indy license, and full access
to the 2019 Simulcast streaming and recordings with training on using your
bundle. Save $479 or 77% on the full price for each component.”

Farther down it also says:

"Bundle includes a permanent Indy license to LiveCode 9.0.x, it does not
include any updates beyond maintenance releases for 9.0. Prices quoted ex-VAT
where applicable.”

Is there a way to just get full access to the 2019 Simulcast streaming and
recordings?

Thanks,

Rick