Occasionally I use some of the advanced networking stuff but the remote debugger has been worth the upgrade price for me.

--Andrew Bell

Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2019 09:16:30 -0700
From: doc hawk <doch...@gmail.com>
To: use-livecode@lists.runrev.com
Subject: Why do I have the business package?

In all seriousness, what does it actually do for us?

I have a perpetual indy license, and my business license is up for renewal on Thursday.

I *think* it?s supposed to handle some kind of revision control or repository, but I?ve never gotten around to *anything* with it.

Currently, my revision control is by stacks (which I?ll actually be talking about and sharing at the conference).

Does it really doppelg?nger?s anything other than support the mothership?