ok if i'm correct, these m3u files are text files which you could open and then use the links in it, in say a loop or something

so it is not some kind of special file format, only the extension is different

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M3U

see the examples of the wiki page how they could be build up, maybe this helps