Hi,

yesterday i´ve received an email from a user who informed me that my website
was not completely visible on his Samsung S7 Edge phone.
Better said, some text at the bottom of some pages (e.g. pages impressum,
disclaimer)  was not visible.
I could replicate this even on my iPhone and modified my website. After this
modification i am able to see all text on all pages with an iPhone and a
Samsung S9.

Unfortunately my customer still experience the problem.

I would be very grateful if someone with an Android phone could test my site at
https://instamaker.dermattes.de <https://instamaker.dermattes.de/> and would
tell me, if all text was displayed or not.

The last words of page impressum should be '32312 Lübbecke' and the last words
of page disclaimer should be 'means of spam mail'.

Regards

Matthias

.

Matthias Rebbe