Oh, and btw, I haven't crashed while editing a script. Only when debugging and stepping through one. But yours may be related. The editor seems fragile right now.

I may have a possible vector for the script editor crash bug. I was editing a
script but had the Documentation tab open. I clicked somewhere at or towards
the end of a line and it immediately crashed to the desktop. I'm wondering if
the dictionary lookup is getting some bad data at the click?

Bob S