Bill,
thanks for your words.

As long as i develop for Mac i will try to maintain the stack. So if there are
changes in the notarization process and i can adjust the stack to comply with
them, i will do. The same goes for the tutorial if my time allows. But the
priority would always be with the stack, as i am using it myself.

Btw.: the stack is far from being perfect, at least the coding. ;)
I am sure there are  things that could be done better. So everyone is welcomed
to modify, enhance or optimize the scripts.

Regards,

Matthias

> Am 04.08.2019 um 18:50 schrieb prothero--- via use-livecode
> <use-livecode@lists.runrev.com <mailto:use-livecode@lists.runrev.com>>:
>
> Matthias:
> I am way, way, appreciative of your contribution to this very important
> development task!! I don’t regularly distribute an app, but when I do, it
> takes me a full day to struggle with all of the details of code signing and
> distribution, and it is a real pain. Of course, these details change over the
> period of a few months and the notes I take when doing it each time, are no
> longer current, and it is very frustrating. Distributing our products is SUCH
> a fundamental part of our work with lc that it’s great to see this resource.
>
> This has been needed for a long time, especially for folks like me. Of
> course, Apple will regularly change the procedure and requirements, so
> updating your app to keep up will probably be ongoing.
>
> Thanks again,
> Bill
>
> William A. Prothero
> Santa Barbara, CA. 93105
> http://earthlearningsolutions.org/ <http://earthlearningsolutions.org/>
>
>> On Aug 3, 2019, at 12:30 PM, Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode
>> <use-livecode@lists.runrev.com> wrote:
>>
>> For those who are interested.
>>
>> Today i´ve updated the Lesson on How to code sign and Notarize an app for
>> distribution outside of the Mac Appstore. I´ve also included an updated
>> version of my stack. The new version is now able to to the complete stuff
>> from code signing up to notarizing and stapling your app or dmg.
>>
>> You just drap your app to the stack, enter some data and the stack does all
>> the rest for you.
>>
>> The new lesson can be found here
>> <http://lessons.livecode.com/m/4071/l/1122100-codesigning-and-notarizing-your-lc-standalone-for-distribution-outside-the-mac-appstore>.
>>
>> Hope this is of some use for the one or the other.
>>

>> Regards,
>>
>> Matthias

Matthias Rebbe

free tools for Livecoders: