Is it just me or would anyone else like to see the scope of the wholeMatches property expanded beyond just wordOffset, itemOffset, and lineOffset.

I'd like to see wholeMatches apply to:

Replace
Replace in field
Contains (as in if X contains Y)

With wholeMatches meaning test at white space (space,line break, tab, etc.) boundaries for all three of these.

Yes, I know I can do the replace using the replaceText function and regex.

I have a heavily formatted field and would LOVE to use the "new" replace ... in field preserving styles, but I have to ensure that I only match and replace whole strings (bounded by white space/line breaks) and don't accidentally replace part of a string.