On 8/10/2019 5:03 AM, Klaus major-k via use-livecode wrote:
thank you, yes, I imagined something like this.
But what does get moved and why, and what can I do to make my app run?

We use a "on standaloneSaved pDestFolder" handler and then use revCopyFolder or revCopyFile (or whichever other of the rev file/folder command is appropriate) to move stuff from where it gets put to where we want it.

We've done this for some time both to insulate ourselves against Apple's habit of changing where stuff goes and regression errors in LiveCode's engine.