On 8/12/19 10:41 AM, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode wrote:
On 8/12/19 8:32 AM, Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode wrote:
Switching to hard coded "breakpoint"
It a tricking thing "clearing" those....

I sometimes use Matthias' method but since the crash report I've started marking my breakpoints with a special comment like this:

    breakpoint --###

Then I can use the SE search to find them all and replace them with empty, or comment them out.

PowerDebug goes a couple of steps further down that road:

breakpoint
normal breakpoint (breaks into debugger)

breakpoint #trace
tracepoint (logs environment and continues executing)

breakpoint #<trigger>
conditional breakpoint (this needs an explanation)

setDebugThresholdTo "hello"
breakpoint #hello (will break into the debugger)
breakpoint #goodbye (will be ignored - threshold doesn't match)

https://www.ahsoftware.net/PowerTools/PowerDebug.lc

--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftw...@gmail.com