Wow! What an amazing form factor. It’s beautiful. The only down side is it’s
only got 128MB of memory. That means it’s going to be flip-flopping on virtual
memory all the time. So make sure you use a micro U3 SDXC >150Mbps card. I’ve
seen a hack to mount it inside the case.

Sean Cole
Pi Digital Prod Ltd