On 2019-08-27 11:04, Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode wrote:
May i ask what is not working.

I just did a quick test and searched for some bug reports. That was
working w/o problems?

In theory you should not be seeing that - for some reason that we cannot determine, the old server is still accessible to some people even though the DNS entries have all propagated.

For example, for me, the IP address I get for quality.livecode.com is the new server, yet I see the old server's instance of bugzilla. In contrast at least half the team here just get a rather unfortunate error message - which is due to a software incompatibility we are trying to resolve.

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

P.S. The disruption over the last couple of days was caused by a failure somewhere during the automatic account transfer process from old server to new, and then a subsequent RAID disk failure on the *new* server. This has left a bit of mess which is currently being cleared up.

--
Mark Waddingham ~ m...@livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Everyone can create apps