I mean the hardware backKey that can be trapped with a backKey handler normally, but the browser widget takes it over. I don't mind if the user wants to backtrack through the links they've visited, but when they get to their entry point bad things happen; I can't remember exactly what went wrong (it was a couple of days ago,) but either it was a crash or a badly drawn card. So my idea was to only use the backKey to navigate cards and disallow backtracking in the browser. But I can't trap for it there.