Yes, I meant "launch url in widget" which says it opens a url in the widget, but that is what "set the URL of widget x" does too. I don't see any difference.

I'm having a terrible time with both acceleratedRendering and the browser widget in LC 9.5. I can't fix acceleratedRendering but I think I'll try going back to the original mobileCreate method and see if that works better. On my Pixel the widget freezes and Android puts up its "not responding" error dialog after the user navigates around a few pages. It doesn't behave correctly when changing stacks and remains visible after the new stack opens, obscuring the card. It also freezes when the back history is exhausted. I was curious if setting the URL with its launch command would be different.

I badly need to be able to respond to the backKey too, but apparently that's not possible. The widget eats it. As for acceleratedRendering, it's broken. I had to turn it off completely.

I'm stuck with 9.5 because I have to build for 64-bit.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jac...@hyperactivesw.com