setPref "preferences/global/lastRunDate", (the seconds) # e.g 1568144731

put getPref ("preferences/global/lastRunDate") into tLastRunDate

        returns
                        {"preferences":
                                {"global":
                                        {"lastRunDate": 1.56814e+09}, [snip]

# we are using jsonImport

                 put jsonImport(tJSON) into tPreferencesA

# handle data and

                put jsonExport(tPreferencesA) into tJSON.

# thereafter my simple arithmetic functions like

                put (tLastRunDate + 3600) into 1HourLater

# now throw a "left operand" error....

How can we prevent the coercion of simple integer notation to scientific?

Why is it needed for simple 10 digit number is beyond me.

There is nothing about automatic coercion in the dictionary.

BR