For me this depends on the website.
For new unknown websites, let´s say i found the url by a google search, i would
not wait any longer than 3, maybe 5 seconds, even if a loading bar would show
up.

For websites i know or if i really have an important reason to visit them, i
would wait of course longer.

But for websites i do not know, no way.

Regards,
Matthias