Lagi Pittas wrote:

> This is what I was talking about being treated like mushrooms - no
> communication as to what the future holds.- rough timescales
> as to when new or reassigned resources will be implemented - what
> is the intention with sqlite, 2d physics, Audio ....
>
> here is a 2014 update  ...
>
> https://livecode.com/the-present-and-future-livecode/

And here is a May 2016 update:

https://livecode.com/trevor-devore-interviews-kevin-mark-on-infinite-livecode/

A small number of people keep going round and round on this a large number of times.

How many times will the same conversation happen before more recent information is absorbed?

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Systems