On 10/9/2019 12:29 PM, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode wrote:
It may be too late for you, but last week I got an email from the company that makes my accounting software warning customers not to upgrade to Catalina. They said they've been working on the transition for a year and thought they'd finish in time but it didn't work out. They were quite up-front about it, said they were working hard and would let us know when it was ready.
Hah! We clearly use the SAME accounting software!