Hi,

I’ve seen some great presentations in the last few years from the conferences
and Livecode Global sessions using Livecode to access REST API’s from web
services, so I’m hoping someone can help me out here.

I need to access a web service (Box.com<http://Box.com>) from my Livecode app
using JSON web tokens.
The service  documentation states that they only support RS256, RS384, and
RS512 for hashing the signature in the token. Unfortunately, in the 139 options
and variations listed by the Livecode CipherNames function I don’t see these.

Have I missed or misunderstood something or am I out of luck for using Livecode
for this task?

Thanks,

Tim Bleiler, Ph.D.
Instructional Designer, HSIT