Riko Abadi wrote:

> is it possible to encrypt a standalone html5 file. So it can't be
> downloaded and unzipped. So other people can see our logic script.
> for example: http://hyperhh.de/html5/CopyPaste-8.0.2X.html
> http://hyperhh.de/html5/CopyPaste-8.0.2.zip
>
> I can see the stack card and copy the logic.
> I want it when other people download the html5 standalone zip they
> can't read my livecode logic script
> is there another way to make it encrypted?

I believe HH's examples are using the Community Edition, in which source is available by design.

As with the desktop edition, I believe LC's HTML export allows use of stacks whose scripts have been password-protected.

That said, password protection only applies to the on-disk representation of a stack. Once in memory, the algorithms of any program made with any tool can be dumped and disassembled.

If you have a need to protect secrets beyond what most desktop apps need, consider moving those secrets to a server and accessing them from your client app.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Systems