I think they would, but the iPhone 11 screen is the same ratio of the iPhone X
screen. If you had successfully submitted for iPhone X, it should be ok for
iPhone 11.

It only needs to be background though, but you could do some math and put
buttons into the corners where the notches are (if your app hides the status
bar that is).