Trashing prefs will bring back LC to the main monitor, no fiddling with loc of
stacks.

then, later in the week, after loading on Macbook Pro while at Java Café. LC
loses track -- or something, does not always happen this way. Then back to
multi-monitors. I learned to shut down my lap top *before* reconnecting. That
helps…

Would be nice to save out your current prefs to a json file or a LC array file,
and load then again. Save time going through and fixing them each time you
trash the LC prefs.

The point being that I never have a problem saving, only that I have to
reset the loc of the topStack and the others each time I do.