On 2020-01-17 17:24, Klaus major-k via use-livecode wrote:
ouch, sorry, TRUE! :-/

However the other message "onlinekursinfo" is also from me and I have
no idea why it should be delivered on:
Sunday, February 2, 2070, I did not script that!?

I think you did ... Accidentally...

THAT script also looked fine in the debugger.
Will check again, but 2070 is definitevely WRONG in whatever pending message!

Remember that pending messages are not deleted by the engine until they fire
or you issue a cancel command.

This code essentially computes the 'future time' the message you were sending
would fire:

put the date into tDatum
convert tDatum from date to dateitems
add 1 to item 3 of tDatum
put 8 into item 4 of tDatum
convert tDatum from dateitems to seconds
put tDatum - the seconds into tNeuesDatum
add the seconds to tNeuesDatum -- essentially what 'in time' does
convert tNeuesDatum from seconds to long system date
put tNeuesDatum

Now try removing `- the seconds` from the 6th line and see what date you get...

(My theory is in some iteration of your code, you missed that out but ran the
script leaving you with a far future pending message!)

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

--
Mark Waddingham ~ m...@livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/