On 1/17/2020 3:36 PM, Mark Wieder via use-livecode wrote:
It has ever been thus. Substacks can't have substacks.
It's an unfortunate feature of the architecture and would require some er... fixing... to change that.

This is one enhancement - allowing nested stacks - that I would very much welcome. In our Apps stacks often represent windows, but windows may often have dialogs (other stacks) associated with them. It would be nice to be able to structure this accordingly other than by a naming convention for the stacks.

Mainstack
  - Substack (window)
     - Substack (custom dialog for this window)
       - Substack (icon, image, and media resources for the dialog)
   - Substack (another window)
    - Substack (custom dialog for this window)
    - Substack (floating tool palette for this window)

etc.