I'm writing an app that needs to complete a couple of forms that are being
displayed by a browser as if the user was doing it interactively. This is to
save the user from having to enter complex medical terms. If the user were to
interact directly with the browser, they could press the tab key repeatedly to
move from file to field, checkbox to checkbox etc. I'd like my app to do the
same tabbing etc. instead of my user who could sit back and watch the form
being completed interactively!

Any idea whether this is possible and if so how?

Thanks.

Peter
--
Peter Reid