Hivemind,

I have a user who runs the Windows version of my software on Linux using Crossover. Our prior releases all have worked fine. Those releases were build under LiveCode 6.7.11

We just went to a new release built under LiveCode 9.0.5 and this user is getting menus and dialog boxes with no text (none at all) in them.

Any chance that someone in the larger LiveCode community has seen this issue and knows what may be going on? We test under Windows 7,8,10 and under macOS 10.9 to 10.15, but not on Linux running Windows emulators. We don't have a Linux system here to even test on, but I'd like to try an help the person.