From the Standalone Applications Settings Inclusions pane, if I select either
the Internet Library or mergPop (or rrehardcopy… I didn’t test everything :- )
this causes an app installed on iOS 10.3, to crash on launch. Should it be
considered a bug to be able to select an Inclusion and a minimum OS that are
not compatible. I don’t see any way to find a “Minimum Allowed OS” for the
various inclusions. Or should I submit all these as bugs.  LC 9.6 (dp 2)
Business

Scott Morrow

Elementary Software
(Now with 20% less chalk dust!)