J. Landman Gay jacque wrote:
> We're about to submit the iOS app now and my testers have had several
> intermittent crashes we can't repeat, even though I built that one
> with 9.5.1 stable. I submitted crash logs but the team could only
> repeat the problem once and there's no real recipe. How
> would you trace something like that?

Only iOS or in development too?

I'd consider running a logger, but if it's not merely intermittent but also rare, the challenge is that a logger will slow things down a little bit while you're working, writing giant log files that most of the time aren't needed.

Hmm...

> It feels like a memory leak to me but that could happen anywhere in
> the app. Wherever it is, it goes back a ways.

How far back?  In which version did you first start seeing this?

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Systems