Bill

I get what you mean by both quirky and the need for other skills. I’m gradually
going through the code to remove the quirkiness but I’m doing this while also
trying to develop the solution for our clients. In the process I will also
either eliminate the need for learning the ‘other skills’ or at the very least
minimise it to a set of relatively easy steps. What I’ve achieved in about a
year on and off is evidence that it is capable once the ‘caveats‘ get ironed
out. Watch this space.

Sean Cole
Pi Digital