On 3/27/2020 11:16 AM, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode wrote:
All I am doing right now is working in Livecode! Very refreshing. How about we
all chime in on what we are currently working on?

I'm working on implementing a frozen left column pane "Datagrid" based on the code zryip theSlug kindly provided yesterday in response to my "DataGrid question..." thread on this list.

But I am only doing that for about another hour or two and then since this Friday is finally warm and sunny where I live, I am planning on taking the afternoon to get some year chores done.