I have an app I’m working on right now that has check boxes that the user taps
in a list field. Swapping the  imagesource works really well in this particular
case. Not that the dataGrid isn’t the required tool in some cases.

Scott Morrow

Elementary Software
(Now with 20% less chalk dust!)
web       https://elementarysoftware.com/