On 7/21/11 6:34 AM, Len Morgan wrote:

Has runRev ever released an update to the "on-rev" desktop client? If
so, where can I find it. Also, is there ANY kind of tutorial, manual,
web page, cave painting, that I can read that will explain how to use it?

I'd love to see cave paintings. :) Yesterday RR released a dozen or so lessons on the new server product. If you go to the Lessons area of the web site and do a search for "server" you'll probably turn up most of them.