This IS for parity. When Apple announced this at WWDC last year, the pitch was
that IF you chose to allow Google or Facebook signin THEN you had to add Apple
signin on the top of the other two logos. If you didn’t have any preferential
signin then you didn’t need to change anything. As a user, I would NOT use
Google or Facebook signin because of tracking issues. I LOVE signing in
securely and anonymously via Apple.

To me, this is a good thing that I really approve of.

Kelly

Sent from the iPad