Personally - especially after reading the links below on Apple + Googles
initiative - I’d go for story telling based around the comic in an app that we
could add contact tracing functionality too. I think emphasising in the story
telling privacy issues would be something that would be an important aspect and
a strong point with regard to adding to the mix - rather than duplicating
efforts by other groups?