They are a little more than text files. My first attempt I tried simply
creating a text file that ended in .livecodescript and it didn’t work. The
Lesson says you need to create a new stack and select the Script Only Stack,
then edit the script of the stack. Also, creating a behavior in the Properties
Advanced pane, and creating a behavior from the object script will create a
script only stack, but the link to the stack is just something like <stack
“Findbar Behavior”> (or whatever you name it when you save it). This process
does not add the script only stack to anything like the StackFiles, I’m
thinking I have to do that myself.

Bob S